The Art of Allowance is a short, practical guide that will help parents learn how to use an allowance to teach their kids to be money-smart and become money-empowered at any age.
Customizable at 1,000 units or more.
100: $13.85 500: $12.86 1000: $12.33 2000: $9.00 3000: $7.17 4000: $6.50 5000: $6.15
The SAVE Jar (Blazin’ Bananas Edition) includes material to more fully engage kids and parents in The Money Mammals message:
- 2 extra stickers so kids can make their own SHARE & SPEND SMART jars
- Insert with messaging to engage parents in raising money-smart kids
- Clear, durable jar with slotted screw top for easy access
NOTE: Minimum order 500 units.
500: $6.21 1000: $5.50 2500: $4.98
Kids learn why Credit Unions are important, with this special fun book!
- Fantastic 12-page activity book!
- Beautifully illustrated coloring and activity book, 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Great as a special giveaway or for use at schools and branch events!
250: $0.86 500: $0.82 1000: $0.80 2500: $0.76 5000: $0.71 10000: $0.67
The award-winning video that started it all: Saving Money Is Fun! As seen in The Wall Street Journal.
- Dr. Toy 10 Best Socially Responsible Products Award
- KIDS FIRST! endorsement
- Film Advisory Board’s Award of Excellence
- Terrific for contest prizes and school/branch events
- Order with our amazing 60+ page Teaching Guide for use in schools and at local events!
30: $14.00 90: $12.73 240: $10.37
The Complete Money Empowerment Kit includes The Art of Allowance book for you, and the entertaining, educational Money Mammals DVD and picture book trilogy for your kids. Click here to read more about the Kit
- Award-winning Money Mammals DVD
- Award-winning Joe the Monkey Picture Book trilogy
- The Art of Allowance book for parents
retail: $40.00 institutional pricing available
Reach out to member families! Explain how The Money Mammals Saving Money Is Fun Kids Club can benefit parents and their kids.
- Describes how kids can have fun learning with our exclusive apps and games.
- Find out about great info for parents available on Money Mammals TV.
- Info regarding our great teaching resources for the classroom.
500: $1.77 1000: $1.05 2500: $0.71 5000: $0.53
The newsletter is a MUST! It is an essential component of any great program. A great way to welcome and engage your young members!
- Kids LOVE getting their own mail!
- Deposit incentives keep kids (and parents) coming back into your branches!
- Announce special events and promotions.
- Loads of games and activities in every issue keep kids engaged in the “Share, Save and Spend Smart” message.
500: $1.41 1000: $1.14 2500: $0.73 5000: $0.60. 10000: $0.55