“We need to understand the simplicity of money.”
– John Lanza
How can you create smart money habits for yourself and your kids? Chief Mammal John Lanza discusses several strategies in a Fabric feature written by Lynn Shattuck.
Shattuck makes six recommendations, upon which Lanza offers more detail:
- Stop fighting about money.
- Teach your kids how to stop spending money.
- Let your kid be a fly on the wall.
- From money games for kids to art projects, make it fun.
- Parent toward your child’s weaknesses.
- Advocate for your child’s education.